The Vaccines Epidemiology Forecaster allows you to interactively assess assumptions about vaccine launch dates and the time taken to reach the current coverage of a particular vaccine group in a specified country in order to size the potential patient population a vaccine could reach.
- What is the addressable market for vaccines in development, and how will that change over time?
- What is the current coverage of a vaccine in a specific country?
- What assumptions can I make for a new vaccine launch based on comparator products in a given country or region?
- Global, with additional granularity for the G7
- Patient population data by country or region and income status, with an algorithm to make extrapolations for missing data on vaccine coverage, based on similarities in GDP.
- Vaccine coverage includes: BCG, DTP, polio, hep B (birth dose), HPV, Japanese encephalitis, MCV, rota, yellow fever
DATA & FEATURES
- Delivered as a stand-alone Excel model based on DRG’s gold-standard epidemiology for vaccine coverage.
- G7 dashboard facilitates a more-granular analysis in the mature markets.
- Options to incorporate additional primary or secondary data and customizable deliverables.
- Access to DRG’s expert epidemiologists for bespoke support.
- Emerging Vaccines - Epidemiology - Vaccines Epidemiology Forecaster