Clarivate Epidemiology's coverage of BRAF comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report incidence of BRAF for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are also forecasted across the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
Clarivate Epidemiology's BRAF forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people with BRAF, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed?
- Of all people diagnosed with BRAF, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treatable?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of BRAF over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, Clarivate Epidemiology forecasts patient populations, as follows:
- Incident cases of BRAF-mutated tumors by primary tumor site.
- Incident cases of BRAF-mutated tumors by metastatic status.
- First-line drug-treatable population of BRAF-mutated tumors, split by site of primary tumor.
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- BRAF - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed incidence of BRAF-Mutated Cancers per 100,000 People of all Ages in 2021 and 2031
- Analysis of the Diagnosed incidence of BRAF-mutated Cancers in 2021 by Cancer Site
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated melanoma incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated papillary thyroid cancer incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated anaplastic thyroid cancer incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated colorectal cancer incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated NSCLC incident cases
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated recurrent incident population
- Diagnosed BRAF-mutated first-line drug-treatable population
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of the incidence of BRAF-Mutated Melanoma, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Colorectal Cancer or NSCLC
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of BRAF
- Risk/Protective Factors