Clarivate Epidemiology’s coverage of uveitis comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report the prevalence of uveitis for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
Clarivate Epidemiology’s uveitis forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people with uveitis, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of uveitis over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, Clarivate Epidemiology forecasts the following uveitis patient populations:
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of infectious uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of non-infectious uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of anterior uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of intermediate uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of posterior uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of panuveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of acute uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of recurrent uveitis.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic uveitis.
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Uveitis - Epidemiology - Epidemiology - Uveitis - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Uveitis per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2021 and 2041
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Uveitis Over the Next 20 Years
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Uveitis in 2021 by Etiology
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Anatomic Location
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Uveitis
- Studies Excluded From the Analysis of Uveitis
- Risk / Protective Factors
- Risk / Protective Factors for Uveitis
- Abbreviation Table