DRG Epidemiology's coverage of NK/T-cell lymphoma comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report both the incidence and prevalence of NK/T-cell lymphoma for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets of the United States, Europe, and Japan, and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are forecast across the developed world.
DRG Epidemiology's NK/T-cell lymphoma forecast will answer the following questions:
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with NK/T-cell lymphoma per year?
- How will improvements in survival change the number of people diagnosed with NK/T-cell lymphoma per year?
- Of all people diagnosed with NK/T-cell lymphoma, how many in each country across the world are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of NK/T-cell lymphoma over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graphical depiction of the patient flow between or within different disease states for the countries considered in this report. These patient flow diagrams are provided at the regional level, but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following NK/T-cell lymphoma patient populations:
- CTCL diagnosed incident cases.
- PTCL diagnosed incident cases.
- CTCL diagnosed incident cases by subtypes.
- PTCL diagnosed incident cases by subtypes.
- CTCL diagnosed prevalent cases.
- PTCL diagnosed prevalent cases.
- First-line drug-treatable population subpopulation(s).
- First-line treatment subpopulation(s).
- Second-line drug-treatable population subpopulation(s).
- Second-line treatment subpopulation(s).
- Third-line drug-treatable population subpopulation(s).
- NK/T-Cell Lymphoma - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Incidence of CTCL per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2021 and 2041tttttt
- Incidence of PTCL per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2021 and 2041tttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of CTCL Over the Next 20 Yearstttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of PTCL Over the Next 20 Yearstttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Diagnosed Incident Cases by Stage distribution
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Drug-Treatable and Drug-Treated Populations
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of T-Cell Lymphoma
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of T-Cell Lymphoma
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for T-Cell Lymphoma