DRG Epidemiology's coverage of neuroendocrine tumor comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report both the incidence and prevalence of neuroendocrine tumor for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are also forecast across the world.
DRG Epidemiology's neuroendocrine tumor forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of neuroendocrine tumor over the forecast period?
- Neuroendocrine Tumor - Epidemiology - Emerging Markets
- Key Findings
- Incidence of Neuroendocrine Tumor per 100,000 per Year Among People of All Ages in 2019 and 2029
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of Neuroendocrine Tumor over the Next Ten Years
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incidence
- Stage Distribution
- Metastatic Recurrent Incidence
- Diagnosed Prevalence
- Drug-Treatable Opportunities
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Neuroendocrine Tumor
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Neuroendocrine Tumor
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Neuroendocrine Tumor