DRG Epidemiology's coverage of cervical cancer comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report both the incidence and prevalence of cervical cancer for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are forecast across the world.
DRG Epidemiology's cervical cancer forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will changes in the levels of exposure to known risk or protective factors affect the number of people diagnosed with cervical cancer per year?
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with cervical cancer per year?
- How will improvements in survival change the number of people living with cervical cancer?
- How will decreasing recurrence risk change the number of people living with a diagnosis of cervical cancer?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of cervical cancer over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graphical depiction of the patient flow between or within different disease states for the countries considered in this report. These patient flow diagrams are provided at the regional level but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
In total, DRG Epidemiology forecasts 13 cervical cancer patient populations, as follows:
- Diagnosed incident cases.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IA.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IB.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IIA.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IIB.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage III.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IVA.
- Diagnosed incident cases: stage IVB.
- Diagnosed recurrent incident cases.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases.
- Resectable non-drug-treatable prevalent cases.
- Resectable drug-treatable prevalent cases.
- Unresectable drug-treatable prevalent cases.
- … and more (details available on request).
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Cervical Cancer - Epidemiology - Americas
- Key Findings
- Incidence of Cervical Cancer per 100,000 Women of All Ages in 2021 and 2031ttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer Over the Next 10 Yearstttttttt
- Number of Incident Cases of Cervical Cancer Avoided Over 2021-2031 Across the Countries Under Studyttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Newly Diagnosed Incidence
- Stage Distribution
- Diagnosed Prevalence
- Recurrent Incidence
- Drug-Treatable Populations
- Lifetime DALYs Gained
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Cervical Cancer
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Cervical Cancer
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Cervical Cancer