DRG Epidemiology's influenza forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people with influenza, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of influenza over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following influenza patient populations:
- Influenza tTotal eEvent rRates.
- Influenza tTotal pPrevalence.
- Total eEvent rRates by dDiagnosis.
Note: Ccoverage may vary by country and regio
- Influenza - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Key Updates
- Introduction Graphics
- Event Rate of Influenza per 1,000 Among People of All Ages in 2018 and 2028
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Events of Influenza over the Next Ten Years
- Analysis of Events of Influenza in 2018 by Diagnosis Status
- Number of Events of Influenza That Will Be Avoided over the 2018-2028 Period Across the Countries Under Study
- Epidemiology Data
- Total Event Rate
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Percentage Diagnosed
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Influenza
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Influenza
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Influenza