DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of narcolepsy comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report the diagnosed prevalence of narcolepsy for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets are forecast over a period of 20 years.
- Narcolepsy - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Prevalence of Narcolepsy per 100,000 Among People of All Ages in 2022 and 2042
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Prevalent Cases of Narcolepsy Over the Next 20 Years
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalence
- Diagnosed Incidence
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Narcolepsy
- Studies Excluded From the Analysis of Narcolepsy
- Risk / Protective Factors
- Risk / Protective Factors for Narcolepsy