Partnerships and integrations give you more options
A real time collaborative authoring environment featuring both rich and LaTeX modes. Authors can quickly and easily submit their Overleaf document directly to journals on ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Provides recognition for reviewers. Completed review details are automatically added to a user’s profile on publons.com. Publisher partners have their own dashboards and completed reviews contribute to the article’s Altmetrics score.
Publons is now part of Clarivate Analytics. Learn more about Publons.
Gives authors the opportunity to provide a plain text summary during submission. Once the article is published these are available at growkudos.com with links back to the source article. This provides additional exposure to the article and its journal.
RightsLink for Open Access
Provides a full open access and other fee payment system. Upfront estimation lets authors see anticipated fees before submission. Final payments are collected on the RightsLink platform to give a comprehensive fee-payment system for journals.
Features to Enhance Your Workflow
Now you can find highly qualified subject experts to peer review your journal’s submissions. Reviewer Locator works by comparing new manuscript submissions against Web of Science Core Collection content to generate a list of experts as potential reviewers.
Reduce your editor and administrator workload
Prevent fraud by selecting authors with a known publication record in Web of Science.
Select the most relevant reviewers, reducing the time in peer-review and the need to approach multiple reviewers before finding someone.
Learn more about Reviewer Locator.
Manage your book publishing process from acquisition and content approval through content review, assembly, and release to production. Your editorial and production offices can focus on manuscripts, not system configuration and administration.
ScholarOne Books‘ highly coordinated, streamlined approach lets each member of your team see those parts of the workflow and content relative to their responsibilities as well as what they need to know to accomplish in order to meet the production date.
Client-specific workflows and configurable options promote standardization and ease scheduling, tracking, and control of a complex and multifaceted process by:
- Integrating administrative, editing, and reviewing capabilities
- Managing a worldwide network of contributing authors in a single, centralized system
- Streamlining author and editor communications across one system and one organization
With ScholarOne Proceedings, you get a secure, cost-effective online solution for abstract and multiphase proceedings submission. This includes multiple review cycles, production output, all within a framework of administrative control. With proactive task assignments and reminder services to streamline and enrich the review process for reviewers and meetings organizers, you get:
- Strategic overviews of status in the workflow and reports for submissions, decisions, and reviewer performance.
- Full administrative control of broadcast emails for authors, reviewers, and program chairs.
- Monitoring capabilities for all supplemental file requirements throughout the process.
ScholarOne Grants & Awards
ScholarOne Grants & Awards is an online solution that efficiently manages the grant application process. Your project leaders can manage the entire submission, review and acceptance process with transparency and ease, designating custom workflows to ensure timeliness and quality in supporting the future of scholarly research.
- Eliminate traditional paper application process and email correspondence.
- Organize the Grants & Awards process from receipt of applications through the full review and award.
- Identify the most promising applications and ensure the quality and relevance of proposals.