Clarivate Epidemiology’s coverage of Rett syndrome comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets (United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and Japan). We report the diagnosed prevalence of Rett syndrome for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
All patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
Clarivate Epidemiology’s Rett syndrome forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will improvements in survival change the number of people living with a diagnosis of Rett syndrome?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of Rett syndrome over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
Clarivate Epidemiology provides at least 20 years of forecast data for the following Rett syndrome patient populations:
- Diagnosed Rett syndrome prevalent cases.
- Diagnosed classical Rett syndrome prevalent cases.
- Diagnosed atypical Rett syndrome prevalent cases.
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Rett Syndrome - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Rett Syndrome per 100,000 Among People Aged Under 40 in 2021 and 2041ttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rett Syndrome Over the Next 20 Yearsttttttttt
- Number of Additional Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rett Syndrome in 2041 Across the Countries Under Study Due to Trends in Risktttttttttttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rett Syndrome Across the Countries Under Study in 2021 by Subtypestttttttttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rett Syndrome
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rett Syndrome by Subtype
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Rett Syndrome
- Studies Excluded From the Analysis of Rett Syndrome
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk / Protective Factors for Rett Syndrome