ePharma Physician® is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how medical oncologists learn about prescription treatments and interact with manufacturers, assess their content and service preferences, and optimize cross-channel interactions such as websites, apps, tablet reps and online promotion.
Questions answered in this report:
• What product-related resources from pharma command the highest interest and impact among physicians?
• How critical are value-added services and patient resources to engage physicians on pharma websites?
• How can pharma promote beyond the pill services to serve as a partner to physicians in the evolving healthcare ecosystem?
• What resources do physicians rely on sales reps to provide during in-person meetings?
• How can marketers optimize tablet-rep meetings to maximize physician engagement both inside and beyond the meeting room?