ePharma Physician® is a market research study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how physicians learn about prescription treatments and interact with manufacturers. It assesses physician content and service preferences, cross-channel interactions from in-person rep meetings to digital engagement, and use of and demand for product-related resources as well as additional value-added, patient, and beyond the pill services.
The study was fielded among 1,823 online physicians in the United States in Q2 2016. Data can be segmented by 20+ specialist types, including cardiologists, endocrinologists, neurologists, oncologists, and rheumatologists.
Questions answered in this report:
• What product-related resources from pharma command the highest interest and impact among physicians?
• How critical are value-added services and patient resources to engage physicians on pharma websites?
• How can pharma promote beyond the pill services to serve as a partner to physicians in the evolving healthcare ecosystem?
• What resources do physicians rely on sales reps to provide during in-person meetings?
• How can marketers optimize tablet-rep meetings to maximize physician engagement both inside and beyond the meeting room?