Is your institution advancing towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? With budget constraints on the rise, showcasing your institution’s research impact can help maximize funding opportunities and highlight the broader benefits of your research. By framing your institution’s research activities within the context of the SDGs, you can effectively communicate the importance and relevance of your research to peers and stakeholders.
This webinar will help you to:
- Learn how your institution can develop SDGs reports using a data-driven approach, and leverage valuable insights for identifying research impact within current and emerging scientific trends
- Discover strategies to accelerate your institution’s progress towards the SDGs and make a meaningful contribution to a sustainable future
- Develop an understanding of bibliometric approaches to identify and assess UN SDGs
- Explore data and tools to build your SDGs reporting
- Examine the current SDGs research landscape in the MENA region
- Learn how to identify research impact within hot and emerging science trends in the MENA region