One hundred thirty-seven articles—365 days. Today marks one full year since we published our first blog post welcoming you all to the Science Research Connect blog, and what a year it has been! In that time, we’ve covered everything from product milestones and new partnerships to Brexit, Zika, the Olympics and even the European Championship!
We want to thank YOU for your continued support – we wouldn’t be able to keep this blog going without your dedicated readership, which is why we want to stay relevant to you! Do you have an idea for a blog post? Interested in becoming a guest blogger? Let us know! Drop us a quick line – we’d love to hear from you!
Take a look back at some of our most popular posts throughout the last year – which was your favorite?
- Today’s hottest researchers
- Web of Science in Action
- Tips for Writing an Effective Research Paper
- Understanding the power of citation data
- Announcing the 2016 Citation Laureates
2016 JCR Series:
- The 2016 Journal Citation Reports Release Is Coming!
- Spotlight on: Eigenfactor Metrics
- Behind the Scenes of the JCR Selection & Production Processes
- Spotlight on: Downloadable Reports in JCR
- Spotlight on: Visualizations in Journal Citation Reports
- Journal Suppressions in the 2015 JCR Data – Why So Few?
- Recap of the 2016 Journal Citation Reports Release
- Beyond the Journal Impact Fact
Did you Know? Product series:
- Did You Know? EndNote Spotlight
- Did you Know? Spotlight on Essential Science Indicators
- Did You Know? Five Things About InCites
- Five Questions You Might Be Asking about ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Did You Know? 5 Things about Web of Science Backfiles