This International Women’s Day, we are extremely proud to celebrate and champion the amazing women of Clarivate who go above and beyond to innovate, lead and uplift others both in and outside of our company.
The Women@Clarivate (W@C) employee resource group, which is represented by many chapters around the world, works tirelessly to provide year-round programming that educates, enlightens and encourages women and allies within our company.
The various chapters across the globe have teamed together to celebrate International Women’s Day. Here’s a glimpse of what’s happening this IWD2020…
- Philadelphia, PA (USA): Earlier this week, the W@C chapter at our Philadelphia HQ partnered with the Volunteer Network, another Clarivate employee resource group, to host a lunch-and-learn event, where attendees watched a webinar on “Overcoming Barriers to Gender Equity in the Workplace“ from the Forte Foundation. Colleagues from across teams, including Marketing, HR and Sales, joined together for the informative session.
- Charlottesville, VA (USA): Colleagues in the Charlottesville office will show off their IWD2020 pride on March 9 by donning their finest purple clothing and creating pledge cards together. Teams will also have the opportunity to nab an updated headshot with a professional photographer.
- London (UK): The London W@C chapter is celebrating IWD2020 with a catered mixer on March 9! Women and allies from the London region are encouraged to attend to discuss volunteer and professional development opportunities they are interested in.
- Antwerp (Belgium): Colleagues at the Antwerp office will be welcomed to work on IWD2020 with a sweet surprise courtesy of the region’s W@C chapter on March 9.
- Paris (France): The Paris leg of W@C will gather together over snacks and beverages on March 9 to discuss the group’s plans for the year, introduce a series of new books for discussion and host a talk that addresses women in leadership roles in and outside of Clarivate.
- Barcelona (Spain): The Barcelona office will host an external speaker on women and equality in the workplace on March 9, while enjoying some delicious snacks.
- Singapore: Singapore’s W@C chapter will gather together to watch a series of inspiring Ted Talks together, including presentations from Girls Who Code CEO Reshma Saujani and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg. The group also plans on creating selfie cards for an IWD2020 Pledge Wall.
We are so proud of all of our #WomenAtClarivate and can’t wait to see photographs from the global #IWD2020 celebrations. You can follow along on social media using the hashtag #WomenAtClarivate or by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Learn more about what we do at Clarivate Analytics:
To find out more about Women at Clarivate and working at Clarivate Analytics, visit: careers.clarivate.com.
Interested in more stories like this one? Discover #LifeatClarivate with voices from our global colleagues.
March 8th is International Women’s Day! Join us in celebrating with more Clarivate profiles of women leaders, activists, scientists and engineers here.