InCites Benchmarking & Analytics is a customized, web-based research evaluation tool that helps you develop your research strategy. InCites Benchmarking & Analytics allows you to analyse institutional productivity, monitor collaboration activity, identify influential researchers, showcase strengths, and discover areas of opportunity.
Journal Citation Reports aggregates the meaningful connections of citations created by the research community through the delivery of a rich array of publisher-independent data, metrics and analysis of the world’s most impactful journals included in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI), part of the Web of Science Core Collection.
- Benefit to researchers: JCR helps you decide if a given journal is a good place for you to publish, as well as show how you have contributed to that journal with your previous articles.
- Benefit to a research office or librarian: JCR helps you decide if a given journal is the right journal to add to your library’s collection, as well as how your institution’s researchers are contributing to that journal’s story.
Watch the recording to learn how to:
- Make confident decisions about where to submit your manuscript with the world’s most influential and trusted resource for evaluating peer-reviewed journals.
- Deep dive into Impact Factor
- Understand the key metrics for journal evaluation beyond impact factor
- Learn the basics about the data and navigation of InCites
- Benchmark your institution’s research output against peers worldwide
- Identify collaborators and assess your faculty with field weighted citation metrics
- Identify emerging science trends as well as influential individuals, institutions, papers, journals, and countries across 22 categories of research
Who will benefit from the webinar:
View English webinar recording