As a researcher, you need to find the right papers, journals, and researchers. In this webinar, we show you the smartest way to uncover these essential research artifacts for any research field using the unique power of the Web of Science citation network and platform.
We also offer guidance, tips and answer your questions relating to EndNote.
Watch the recording to learn how to:
- Personalize & customize features on Web of Science, search & refine options
- Analyse citations, h-Index of authors & institutions, Introduction to Impact Factor
- Analyse search results to find most influential publications, relevant journals, most productive authors and institutions etc.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs using EndNote
- Find and share full text for references in one click using EndNote
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types in EndNote
- Identify the most credible, high-quality journals that match your topic and references
Who will benefit from the webinar:
- PHD students
- Faculty members
- Heads/Deans of Departments and Universities
View English webinar recording