InCites Benchmarking and Analytics™ has long offered multiple classification schema, and now provides Citation Topics: a new way for you to view research based on the citation relationships between documents.
We’ve sorted out the world’s research—down to the paper level—so that you can:
- Quickly identify subject matter experts working on the specific research topics you care about to inform strategic partnership and recruitment decisions.
- Benchmark your research against peers who work on the same research problems, instead of just those who publish in similar journals.
- Easily understand which specific lines of inquiry are driving the strengths within your organisation’s research portfolio.
During this webinar we will:
- Introduce the Citation Topics and the benefits it provides in comparison to the previous classification schema in the Web of Science.
- Share the benefits of the InCites Topics three-level hierarchy to perform granular level research.
- Take you through the new interactive Citation Topic visualisation and show you how you can now perform more granular analyses of researcher, organisational, country/regional and funding agency output.