In the last 10 years, more than half of UAE research was published in journals with Impact Factor. Global influence of UAE research is increasing as UAE scientists are publishing more in top quartile journals.
With the rapidly growing number of Open Access sources in the last few years, Web of Science has become a major conduit for free and legal access to full texts of publications. In 2018, 37% of all online searches in Web of Science performed by UAE users led to Open Access publications.
Discover how Web of Science and latest global trends have influenced United Arab Emirates’ rapid increase in its scientific research productivity and citation impact. Read the report to learn more about:
• UAE’s place in the global research landscape
• Rising productivity of UAE research
• The global impact of UAE research publications
• UAE publications in top quartile journals
• High value outcomes within Web of Science research ecosystem for UAE scientific communities
• Value for UAE researchers, research team and research organizations