Taking the Pulse® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping life clients understand general practice and family medicine physicians digital behavior and pain points, identify emerging content and service opportunities, and optimize their cross-channel HCP engagement strategy.
Questions answered in this report:
• How is the changing healthcare system effecting the way physicians manage their patients and make clinical decisions?
• How are physicians currently using telehealth to support clinical decisions and what role can pharma play?
• How can pharma partner with EHR vendors to best support physicians outside of their digital properties?
• How can pharma partner with non-pharma properties to stay in front of physicians?
• What role does online video and social networking play in clinical decision making?
• How are smartphones and tablets used for clinical information?