KEY BENEFITS AND USES
- Pinpoint current drug positioning and uptake in one snapshot to facilitate forecasting.
- Drill down into physicians’ treatment sequences and understand who to position against and how to defend share.
- Identify untapped treatment scenarios and key competitors to aid trial design.
- Evaluate unique disease-specific treatment patterns and dynamics to plan and manage sales and marketing resources and execute commercialization messages.
- Discover untapped populations to expand product share and drive strategic decisions.
- Where is my product positioned versus competitors’ products in the treatment journey?
- What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences? Who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
- What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
- Where are the untapped business opportunities on which I can capitalize?
- How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?
PRIMARY MARKET RESEARCH
Survey of 100 U.S. medical oncologists
Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to the treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary-market-research-based insights from physicians.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer - Current Treatment - Detailed Expanded Analysis: Treatment Sequencing (US)
- Treatment Sequencing Small-Cell Lung Cancer US September 2021