KEY BENEFITS AND USES
• Where is my product positioned vs. competitors in the treatment journey?
• What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences—who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
• What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
• Where are the untapped business opportunities that I can capitalize upon?
• How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?
PRIMARY MARKET RESEARCH
Survey of ~100 U.S. physicians
Colorectal Cancer (US)
Multiple Myeloma (US)
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (US)
Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (US)
Ovarian Cancer (US)
Prostate Cancer (US)
Renal Cell Carcinoma (US)
Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary market research-based insights from physicians and DRG oncology experts’ assumptions.