Taking the Pulse® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping life clients understand neurologists digital behavior and pain points, identify emerging content and service opportunities, and optimize their cross-channel HCP engagement strategy.
ePharma Physician® is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how neurologists learn about prescription treatments and interact with manufacturers, assess their content and service preferences, and optimize cross-channel interactions such as websites, apps, tablet reps and online promotion.
Questions answered in Taking the Pulse:
• How is the changing healthcare system effecting the way physicians manage their patients and make clinical decisions?
• How are physicians currently using telehealth to support clinical decisions and what role can pharma play?
• How can pharma partner with EHR vendors to best support physicians outside of their digital properties?
• How can pharma partner with non-pharma properties to stay in front of physicians?
• What role does online video and social networking play in clinical decision making?
• How are smartphones and tablets used for clinical information?
Questions answered in ePharma Physician:
• What product-related resources from pharma command the highest interest and impact among physicians?
• How critical are value-added services and patient resources to engage physicians on pharma websites?
• How can pharma promote beyond the pill services to serve as a partner to physicians in the evolving healthcare ecosystem?
• What resources do physicians rely on sales reps to provide during in-person meetings?
• How can marketers optimize tablet-rep meetings to maximize physician engagement both inside and beyond the meeting room?