Re-Taking the Pulse®2021: Our follow-up physician study to supplement the earlier Taking the Pulse® global study, explores more specifically into overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the practices for certain key specialties and highlights the changes physicians have adapted around new working environment post the pandemic measures.
The study was fielded among 30 Neurologists in the US
Questions answered in this report:
- Impact of various digital channels and how utilization has evolved over time.
- How are physicians adapting to online conferences? What are the key motivators and barriers to attending virtual conferences?
- How impactful are different types of rep interactions (in-person vs remote methods) on physicians’ overall decision making?
- How are physicians utilizing HCP-only social networks – what types of health-related information is exchanged among the peers?
- What are the key concerns physicians hear from patients regarding COVID-19 vaccines?