Overview: To understand oncologists’ multichannel, digital behavior and needs, tactics that influence prescribing, how to improve HCP engagement strategy, and what oncologists want from pharma reps. Key topics include: Voice AI, EHRs, video, mobile, info-seeking and top sources, partnerships and publishers, digital medical affairs, point of care interactions, social, rep meetings, tablet details, remote detailing, pharma websites, content planning, beyond the pill, how physicians rank companies on digital experience and more.
- How to extend the impact of reps/field force through data-driven multichannel strategies?
- Which channels, sources and platforms are HCP audiences relying on for information and decision-making today?
- What types of digital content and website features are most likely to engage and activate HCP audiences based on their needs and motivations?
- What are the best opportunities to support physicians’ relationships with patients at the point of care?
- Which tactics should be prioritized in planning discussions?
- Which best practices should be deployed across channels to improve physician relationships?
- The Taking the Pulse® U.S. 2018 survey was fielded in Q1 of 2018 and included a total sample of 2,724 U.S. practicing physicians.
- The ePharma Physician® 2018 survey was fielded in Q2 of 2018 and included a total sample of 1,400 U.S. practicing physicians.
- Both the surveys included a total of 375 Oncologists
Specialties covered: Hematology Oncologists, Medical Oncologists
- Optimizing multichannel messaging tactics
- Salesforce engagement
- Digital engagement
- Leveraging the physician-patient relationship