Taking the Pulse® Europe is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping pharma companies understand how EU5 Germany Physicians learn about prescription treatments and interact with manufacturers, assess their content and service preferences, and optimize cross-channel touch points such as websites, apps, tablet reps and online promotion.
Questions answered in this report:
- Technology and device profile 2015. How are physicians in the EU using multiple devices and multichannel resources throughout the workday?
- Information seeking behaviors. What role do pharma and non-pharma resources have throughout the workday? How can pharma develop effective partnerships to increase the reach and influence of their digital properties?
- Mobile information seeking behaviors. What unmet needs exist for physicians when searching for information on their mobile phone? How can pharma help to enhance a physicians mobile experience?
- Best practices for tablet-reps. How can we optimize tablet rep meetings?
- Value added services and the future of pharma. How can pharma’s digital assets better provide value to physicians? What resources are physicians interested in when using pharma websites?