DRG Epidemiology's coverage of female infertility comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom). We report the prevalence of female infertility for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
DRG Epidemiology's female infertility forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with female infertility, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of female infertility over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In addition to the total number of cases for each forecast year, DRG Epidemiology also provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following female infertility subpopulations:
- Prevalence of female infertility
- Prevalence of female infertility by etiology
- Number of IVF events with ICSI
- Number of IVF events without ICSI
- Number of IUI events
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Female Infertility - Epidemiology - Mature Markets Data
- Key Findings
- Prevalence of Female Infertility per 1,000 Women Aged 15-44 in 2017 and 2027
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Total Prevalent Cases of Female Infertility over the Next Ten Years
- Epidemiology Data
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Female Infertility
- Drug-Treated Prevalent Cases of Female Infertility
- Female Infertility by Etiology
- Female Infertility Procedures
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Female Infertility
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Female Infertility
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Female Infertility