DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of urothelial cancer comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries worldwide. We report the incidence of urothelial cancer for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
All patient populations are forecast over a period of ten years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets (United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and Japan) and the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting the incident patient population, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in the mature markets.
DRG Epidemiology’s urothelial cancer forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will changes in the levels of exposure to known risk or protective factors affect the number of people diagnosed with urothelial cancer per year?
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with urothelial cancer per year?
- How will improvements in survival change the number of people living with a diagnosis of urothelial cancer?
- How will the declining risk of recurrence change the number of people diagnosed with urothelial cancer per year?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of urothelial cancer over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following urothelial cancer patient populations:
- Diagnosed incident cases.
- Diagnosed incident cases by stage at diagnosis.
- Incidence of metastatic, recurrent urothelial cancer.
- First-line unresectable locally advanced or metastatic drug-treatable urothelial cancer population.
… and many more (details available on request).
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Urothelial Carcinoma - Epidemiology - Europe
- Diagnosed Incidence of Urothelial Cancer per 100,000 per Year Among People of All Ages in 2019 and 2029ttttttttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Incident Cases of Urothelial Cancer over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttttttttt
- Number of Diagnosed Incident Cases of Urothelial Cancer Avoided over 2019-2029 in the Countries Under Study due to Trends in Risk
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Stage Distribution at Diagnosis
- Recurrent Incident Cases
- Drug-Treatable Populations
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Urothelial Cancer
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Urothelial Cancer
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Urothelial Cancer