DRG Epidemiology's coverage neuroblastoma comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report the incidence of neuroblastoma for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report.
DRG Epidemiology's neuroblastoma forecast will answer the following questions:
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with neuroblastoma per year?
- Of all people diagnosed with neuroblastoma, how many in each country are first line drug-treatable?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of neuroblastoma over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, DRG Epidemiology forecasts 6 neuroblastoma patient populations, as follows:
- Neuroblastoma diagnosed incident cases
- Diagnosed localized neuroblastoma
- Diagnosed regional neuroblastoma
- Diagnosed distant neuroblastoma
- Diagnosed 1st line drug-treatable neuroblastoma
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Neuroblastoma - Epidemiology - Europe
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Incidence of Neuroblastoma per 100,000 People Aged in 2019 and 2039
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Diagnosed Incident Cases of Neuroblastoma over the Next Ten Years
- Analysis of the Diagnosed Incident Cases of Neuroblastoma in 2019 by Stage Distribution
- Number of Additional Diagnosed Incident cases of Neuroblastoma of Incurred over 2019-2029 in the Countries Under Study
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Stage Distribution of Neuroblastoma
- Diagnosed Prevalence
- Recurrent Incident Cases of Neuroblastoma
- Drug-Treatable Populations
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Neuroblastoma
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of neuroblastoma
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Neuroblastoma