DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries worldwide. We report both the incidence and prevalence of NHL and CLL for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets of the United States, Europe, and Japan and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in specific lines of therapy in the developed world.
DRG Epidemiology’s NHL and CLL forecast will answer the following questions:
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with NHL and CLL per year?
- How will improvements in survival change the number of people living with a diagnosis of NHL and CLL?
- Of all people diagnosed with NHL and CLL, how many in each country in the developed world are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of NHL and CLL over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graph depicting the patient flow between or within different disease states for the countries considered in this report. These patient-flow diagrams are provided at the regional level but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
DRG Epidemiology forecasts the following NHL subpopulations:
- Diagnosed incident cases of NHL by histology (follicular lymphoma [FL], diffuse large B-cell lymphoma [DLBCL], mantle cell lymphoma [MCL], CLL/small lymphocytic leukemia [SLL], T-cell/natural killer [NK]-cell).
- Transformed incident cases (FL to DLBCL and CLL to DLBCL).
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of NHL by histology (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL, T-cell/NK-cell).
- Drug-treatable populations (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL, T-cell/NK-cell).
- Drug-treated status (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL).
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma And Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Epidemiology - Middle East And Africa
- Key Findings
- Key Updates
- Diagnosed Incidence of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia per Year per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2020 and 2030
- Diagnosed Incidence of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia per Year per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2020 and 2030ttt
- Diagnosed Incidence of T-Cell/NK-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma per Year per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2020 and 2030
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of T-Cell/NK-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Patient-Flow Diagram for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in the Countries Under Study: 2020
- Patient-Flow Diagram for T-Cell/NK-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in the Countries Under Study: 2020
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Transformed Incident Cases of FL to DLBCL
- Transformed Incident Cases of CLL to DLBCL
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Drug-Treatable Population
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of NHL and CLL
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of NHL and CLL
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for NHL and CLL