DRG Epidemiology's coverage of glioma comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report the incidence of glioma for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are also forecast across the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
DRG Epidemiology's glioma forecast will answer the following questions:
- In developing countries, what impact will economic growth and development have on the number of people diagnosed with glioma per year?
- Of all people diagnosed with glioma, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of glioma over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, DRG Epidemiology forecasts 21 glioma patient populations, as follows:
- Glioma diagnosed incident cases
- Astrocytic glioma diagnosed incident cases
- Oligodendroglioma diagnosed incident cases
- Oligoastrocytoma diagnosed incident cases
- Ependymal diagnosed incident cases
- Diagnosed 1st line drug-treatable glioblastoma
- … and many more (details available on request).
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Glioma - Epidemiology - Mature Markets Data
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Incidence of glioma per 100,000 in 2019 and 2039
- Incidence of Glioma per 100,000 per Year Among People of All Ages in 2019 and 2029
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident cases of Glioma over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Incident cases of Glioma Across the Countries Under Study in 2019 by Subtypettttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Lifetime DALYs Gained
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Recurrent Incident Cases of Astrocytic Glioma
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Astrocytic Glioma
- Drug-Treatable and Drug-Treated Populations
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Glioma
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Glioma
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Glioma