DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries worldwide. We report both the incidence and prevalence of NHL for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in specific lines of therapy in the major markets.
DRG Epidemiology’s NHL forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with NHL, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of NHL over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graph of the patient flow between or within different disease states for the major mature pharmaceutical markets. These patient flow diagrams are provided at the regional level but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
DRG Epidemiology forecasts the following NHL subpopulations:
- Diagnosed incident cases of NHL by histology (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL, T-NK-cell).
- Diagnosed incident cases: DLBCL (de novo, de novo + transformed).
- De novo DLBCL incident cases by molecular subtype.
- Transformed incident cases (FL to DLBCLandCLL to DLBCL).
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of NHL by histology (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL, T-NK-cell).
- Drug-treatable populations (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL, T-NK-cell).
- Drug-treated status (FL, DLBCL, MCL, CLL/SLL).
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma And Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Incidence of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma per Year per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2019 and 2039ttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma over the Next 20 Yearsttttttttt
- Patient-Flow Diagram for Follicular Lymphoma in the Major Pharmaceutical Markets, 2019
- Patient-Flow Diagram for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in the Major Pharmaceutical Markets, 2019
- Patient-Flow Diagram for Mantle Cell Lymphoma in the Major Pharmaceutical Markets, 2019
- Patient-Flow Diagram for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma in the Major Pharmaceutical Markets, 2019
- Patient-Flow Diagram for T-Cell/Natural Killer-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in the Major Pharmaceutical Markets, 2019
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- De Novo Incident Cases of DLBCL by Molecular Subtype
- Transformed Incident Cases from FL to DLBCL
- Transformed Incident Cases from CLL to DLBCL
- Stage Distribution
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Drug-Treatable Population
- Drug-Treated Population
- Lifetime DALYs Gained
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of NHL and CLL
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of NHL and CLL
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for NHL