DRG Epidemiology's coverage of diabetic nephropathy comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 14 mature and emerging pharmaceutical markets worldwide. We report the prevalence of diabetic nephropathy for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecasted over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets of the United States, Europe, and Japan and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report.
DRG Epidemiology's diabetic nephropathy forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people with diabetic nephropathy, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed?
- Of all people diagnosed with diabetic nephropathy, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of diabetic nephropathy over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following diabetic nephropathy patient populations:
- Total prevalent cases of diabetic nephropathy.
- Total prevalent cases of diabetic nephropathy by severity.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of diabetic nephropathy.
- Drug-treated prevalent cases of diabetic nephropathy.
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Diabetic Nephropathy - Epidemiology - Emerging Markets
- Key Findings
- Prevalence of Diabetic Nephropathy per 100 People Aged 20 or Older in 2021 and 2031
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Prevalent Cases of Diabetic Nephropathy Over the Next 10 Yearsttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Total Prevalent Cases of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Studies Excluded From the Analysis of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk / Protective Factors for Diabetic Nephropathy