Clarivate Epidemiology's coverage of amyloidosis comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report both the diagnosed incidence and diagnosed prevalence of amyloidosis for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, the number of drug-treatment opportunities at specific lines of therapy are also forecast across the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
Clarivate Epidemiology's amyloidosis forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with amyloidosis, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of amyloidosis over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, Clarivate Epidemiology forecasts amyloidosis patient populations, as follows:
- Diagnosed amyloidosis incident cases by subtypes.
- Diagnosed amyloidosis prevalent cases by subtypes.
- … and more (details available on request).
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Amyloidosis - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Key Updates
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Amyloidosis per 100,000 Among People of All Ages in 2021 and 2041ttttttttttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Amyloidosis Over the Next Twenty Yearsttttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Amyloidosis Across the Countries Under Study in 2021 by Subtypes ttttttttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of Amyloidosis and Subtypes
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Amyloidosis and All Subtypes
- Drug-Treatable Cases of Amyloidosis
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Amyloidosis
- Studies Excluded From the Analysis of Amyloidosis
- Risk / Protective Factors
Aishwarya S. Ambat
Aishwarya S. Ambat, M.P.H., is an associate epidemiologist at Clarivate. She received her M.P.H. from the Manipal Academy of Higher Education in India and holds a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy.
Alexandre Vo Dupuy, Pharm.D., M.Sc.
Alexandre Vo Dupuy, M.Sc., Pharm.D., is a principal epidemiologist at Clarivate. Previously, he worked in the fields of consulting and real-world evidence and at a major pharmaceutical company. He obtained his doctor of pharmacy from Descartes University in Paris and his master’s degree in pharmacoepidemiology from the University of Bordeaux.