Clarivate’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts of key idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases of IPF for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by Clarivate Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
- Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
- The Global Extrapolator Model
- The Global Extrapolation Algorithm