DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of vitiligo comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries. We report the diagnosed prevalence of vitiligo for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report.
DRG Epidemiology’s vitiligo forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of vitiligo over the forecast period?
- Of all people diagnosed with vitiligo, how many cases are segmental or nonsegmental vitiligo?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following vitiligo subpopulations:
- Diagnosed prevalent cases.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases by subtype.
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Vitiligo - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Vitiligo per 1,000 People in 2020 and 2040
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo over the Next 20 Years
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo by Total Body Surface Area
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo by Total Body Surface Area
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo by Comorbidity Status
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Vitiligo by Subtype
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Mature Markets
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Mature Markets
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Vitiligo