Clarivate Epidemiology’s coverage of PV comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report both the diagnosed incidence and prevalence of PV for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Clarivate Epidemiology’s forecast will answer the following questions:
- How many people in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed with PV; how many are newly diagnosed each year?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of PV over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In total, Clarivate Epidemiology forecasts three patient populations, as follows:
- Diagnosed incident cases.
- Diagnosed prevalent cases.
- Diagnosed incident cases by severity.
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Pemphigus Vulgaris - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Pemphigus Vulgaris per 100,000 People in 2021 and 2041
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Pemphigus Vulgaris over the Next 20 Years
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Diagnosed Incident Cases by Severity
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Pemphigus Vulgaris