DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of graft versus host disease(GVHD) comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report the incidence of GVHD for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
In addition to forecasting incident patient populations, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in specific lines of therapy.
DRG Epidemiology’s GVHD forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with GVHD, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of GVHD over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following GVHD patient populations:
- GVHDhematopoietic stem-cell transplants.
- Diagnosed GVHD: acute subpopulation(s).
- Diagnosed GVHD: chronic subpopulation(s).
- Diagnosed acute GVHD: severity subpopulation(s).
- Diagnosed chronic GVHD: severity subpopulation(s).
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Graft Versus Host Disease - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Event Rate of HSCTs per 100,000 per Year Among People of All Ages in 2019 and 2029ttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGVHD over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Incident Cases of aGVHD over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGVHD in the Countries Under Study in 2019 by Gradettttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGVHD in the Countries Under Study in 2019 by Severityttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Events of Allogeneic HSCTs
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGVHD
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGVHD
- Diagnosed Lifetime Prevalent Cases of cGVHD
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of aGVHD by Severity
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of cGVHD by Severity
- Diagnosed Lifetime Prevalent Cases of cGVHD by Severity
- Drug-Treated Cases of GVHD
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of GVHD
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of GVHD
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for GVHD