DRG Epidemiology's coverage of psoriatic arthritis comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across 45 countries worldwide. We report the prevalence of PsA for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report.
DRG Epidemiology's PsA forecast will answer the following questions:
- How many people, regardless of diagnosis status, have PsA?
- How does diagnosis status and drug-treated status differ within higher-income countries?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of PsA over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following PsA patient populations:
- Total prevalent PsA.
- Diagnosed prevalent PsA.
- Diagnosed prevalent PsA by drug-treatment status.
- Diagnosed prevalent PsA by joint involvement status.
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Psoriatic Arthritis - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Key Updates
- Prevalence of Psoriatic Arthritis per 1,000 Among People Aged 15+ in 2019 and 2039
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Prevalent Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis Over the Next 20 Years
- Analysis of the Prevalent Cases by Diagnosed and Drug-Treated Status
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis Across the Countries Under Study in 2019 by Joint Involvement
- Epidemiology Data
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Diagnosed Drug-Treated Prevalent Cases
- Total Prevalent Cases by Joint Involvement
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Psoriatic Arthritis