DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of human papilloma virus comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan). We report the prevalence of human papilloma virus for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
DRG Epidemiology’s human papilloma virus forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will changes in the levels of exposure to known risk or protective factors affect the number of people living with human papilloma virus?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of human papilloma virus over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In addition to the total number of cases for each forecast year, DRG Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following human papilloma virus subpopulations:
- Total prevalent cases by high-risk HPV.
- HPV high-risk genotype proportions.
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Human Papilloma Virus - Epidemiology - Mature Markets Data
- Key Findings
- Total Prevalence of Human Papillomavirus per 100 Adults in 2021 and 2041t
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Total Prevalent Cases of Human Papillomavirus Over the Next 20 Yearsttttttttt
- Number of Additional Total Prevalent Cases of Human Papillomavirus Avoided Over 2021-2041 in the Countries Under Studyttttttttt
- Proportion of High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Genotypes Among Total High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Strains
- Epidemiology Data
- Total Prevalent Cases: Any Human Papillomavirus
- Total Prevalent Cases: High-Risk Human Papillomavirus
- HPV Genotype Proportions (High-Risk Human Papillomavirus)
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Human Papillomavirus
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Human Papillomavirus
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Human Papillomavirus
- Abbreviation Table