Clarivate Epidemiology’s coverage of hospital treated (HT) gram-negative infections (GNIs) comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries worldwide. We report the hospitalization rates of GNIs for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets and 10 years for the other countries covered in this content.
Clarivate Epidemiology’s HT GNI forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with GNIs, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of HT GNIs over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
Clarivate Epidemiology provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following hospital-treated infection patient populations:
- Diagnosed HCAP events due to E.coli.
- Diagnosed BSI events due to Klebsiella.
- Diagnosed BSI events due to E.coli.
- Diagnosed BSI events due to Pseudomonas.
- Diagnosed BSI events due to other gram-negative pathogens.
- Diagnosed cIAI events due to E.coli.
- Diagnosed cIAI events due to Pseudomonas.
- … and many more (details available on request).
Note: Coverage may vary by country and region.
- Hospital-Treated Gram-Negative Infections - Epidemiology - Middle East & Africa Data
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Event Rate of UTIs per 1,000 per Year Among People of All Ages in 2021 and 2031
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Diagnosed Events of UTIs over the Next Ten Yearsttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed UTI Events
- Diagnosed NP Events
- Diagnosed BSI Events
- Diagnosed cIAI Events
- Diagnosed cSSSI Events
- Diagnosed SSI Events
- Gram-Negative Pathogen Distribution
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Hospital-Treated Infections
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Hospital-Treated Infections
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Hospital-Treated Infections