Clarivate Epidemiology’s coverage of hemophilia B comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in 45 countries worldwide. We report the prevalence of hemophilia B for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations are forecast over a period of 20 years for the major mature pharmaceutical markets of the United States, Europe, and Japan and 10 years for the other countries covered in this report. In addition to forecasting prevalent patient populations, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in specific lines of therapy in the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
Clarivate Epidemiology’s hemophilia B forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets have been formally diagnosed with hemophilia B?
- Of all people diagnosed with hemophilia B, how many in each of the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of hemophilia B over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the Clarivate Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graph depicting the patient flow between or within different disease states for the major mature pharmaceutical markets. These patient-flow diagrams are provided at the regional level but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
In total, Clarivate Epidemiology forecasts 17 hemophilia B patient populations, including the following:
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of hemophilia B.
- Mild hemophilia B.
- Mild hemophilia B inhibitor-positive.
- Mild hemophilia B inhibitor-negative.
- Hemophilia B low-inhibitor titer.
- Drug-treated prevalent cases of mild hemophilia B.
- Non-drug-treated prevalent cases of mild hemophilia B.
- Moderate hemophilia B.
- Moderate hemophilia B inhibitor-positive.
- … and many more (details available on request).
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Hemophilia B - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Prevalence of Hemophilia B per 100,000 People of All Ages in 2021 and 2041tttttttttttttttttttttttt
- Relative Sizes of the Factors Contributing to the Trend in Prevalent Cases of Hemophilia B over the Next 20 Yearsttttttttt
- Analysis of Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Hemophilia B in the Countries Under Study in 2021 by Severitytttttttttttttttt
- Number of Additional Prevalent Cases of Hemophilia B in 2041 in the Countries Under Study due to Trends in Risk or Survivalttttttttt
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Hemophilia B
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases by Severity
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases by Severity and Inhibitor Status
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases with Inhibitor by Titer
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Hemophilia B
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Hemophilia B
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Hemophilia B