ePharma Physician® is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how infectious disease physicians learn about prescription treatments and interact with manufacturers, assess their content and service preferences, and optimize cross-channel interactions such as websites, apps, tablet reps and online promotion.
Questions answered in this report:
• What product-related resources from pharma command the highest interest and impact among physicians?
• How critical are value-added services and patient resources to engage physicians on pharma websites?
• How can pharma promote beyond the pill services to serve as a partner to physicians in the evolving healthcare ecosystem?
• What resources do physicians rely on sales reps to provide during in-person meetings?
• How can marketers optimize tablet-rep meetings to maximize physician engagement both inside and beyond the meeting room?