Marketers should understand how TV and digital channels relate to one another and what roles they play in medical decision-making when allocating resources and building multichannel campaigns. TV advertising continues to hold value for pharma companies, but with audiences spending more time on digital channels, and the TV landscape fragmenting into traditional and streaming platforms, brands need to bear in mind the path from TV to digital, and from awareness to activation, as they map strategies.
Questions answered in this report:
• How do DTC TV advertising campaigns drive online info-seeking?
• Why does pharma need to plan integrated cross-channel advertising campaigns?
• How impactful are TV campaigns compared to digital advertising in driving script requests?
• How can pharmaceutical companies attract consumers from their TV campaigns to their digital assets?
• How can they increase engagement with advertising?