Cybercitizen Health® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand digital behavior and needs across the type 2 diabetes patients experience, meet them with the right content and support in the right places, and plan for patient-centric solutions to drive outcomes.
Questions answered in this report:
- Understanding the dynamics at the point-of-care: How consumers choose their healthcare provider? What activities do they do online before a doctor’s visit? What patient support is needed for their decision-making?
- A look at digital communication outside point-of-care: What digital communication methods do consumers use to connect with their doctors? What’s the impact of health measurement tracking and sharing with the doctor on consumers’ health management?
- A deep dive on telehealth: How and why virtual visits are used? What are the outcomes as a result of virtual visits? What are the desired online follow-up materials?
- Digital patient journey: What are the challenges within the healthcare system? How do consumers leverage digital channels along the patient journey?
- Engagement with health content on social media: How does social media impact decision- making? What type of content should brands develop? What type of health influencers on social media have the most impact?