Secure the domain. Secure the brand.
Domains play a significant role in businesses strategies and online revenue streams, making their protection paramount. Surveying 1,100 IT, legal and marketing decision makers from a diverse cross-section of industries around the globe, we set out to find how brands approach domain management and what they see as the biggest challenges to doing so. This report examines:
• The domain landscape and what has changed since 2019.
• Current challenges brands are facing when managing domains.
• The value organizations place on domains.
• The impact that external factors are having on domain strategies.
Key finding snapshot:
• Almost 1/3 have experienced a data breach involving their domains in the last 12 months.
• 56% see security as the biggest challenge when managing their domains.
• Respondents are managing larger portfolios with 62% managing 100 or more domains.