Learn how to take patient and staff engagement to that next level. We are excited to offer two dates and locations this Fall with the same in-depth case studies, ideation and networking, open and interactive discussions. Obtain those next initiatives, stepwise action plans, new contacts and support to help drive your organization forward.
Our San Diego event took place August 30 & 31, with high reviews (check back for results!) and we will be in Fort Lauderdale September 20 & 21:
September 20 & 21
Join the Welcome Reception in the evening on September 19th at 4:30 PM in the Dunes Terrace
If you are joining the Fort Lauderdale event, you can access the presentations here:
- Achieving physician and hospital integration and partnership between the front- and back-end
- Digitalizing patient first impressions
- The next iteration of price transparency and compliance
- Accounting for the physician point-of-view in mid-cycle process improvements
- Gaining a better line of sight: how automation improves patient access efficiency
- A/R Management: Setting the patient and organization up to succeed
- Regaining traction with payers and denials
- Finding the management principle that works for you and your teams
- Advancing hiring through a centralized, department-specific team
- Instilling leadership skills and values in today’s staff
- Remodeling staff structures and performance expectations amid shortages
- Modernizing staff recruiting, training and quality auditing teams
- The next foray in digital billing: Self-service payment plans and text-to-pay
- The RCM Technology Adoption Model
- Applying automation to fill in staffing gaps and improve engagement
- Building an inclusive company culture through a culturally intelligent lens
The Member Retreat comes at no additional registration fee for current Healthcare Business Insights Members. All event registration is included with membership. Healthcare Business Insights reserves the right to apply a $250 cancellation fee for those who register but do not attend or cancel their registration at least five days out from the event start date. Please ensure you formally cancel your registration if you can no longer attend in-person by emailing askHBI@Clarivate.com.
Healthcare Business Insights™, Clarivate does not provide accident or medical insurance regarding my participation in its events and I agree to hold Healthcare Business Insights, Clarivate and the Member Retreat harmless from all liability and/or blame should I become ill or injured after my participation in the event.