Access this webinar conducted by the Clarivate product experts to support academic researchers with effective manuscript writing and understand some of the best practices.
We have covered the following topics:
- What should be the structure of a research paper?
- What are the steps to follow before starting to write the manuscript?
- Introduction to the IMRAD format
- How to write an impactful introduction?
- How to write Title, Abstract, and Author Keywords?
- How to identify and select the right journal to publish and avoid predatory journals?
- What is the peer review process for scholarly publishing?
- How to address reviewer comments and write rebuttal letters?
- What should you do after your research is published?
- What is the gateway to most Impactful Journals – Web of Science & Journal Citation Reports?