Businesses are facing greater cost pressures, competition and demands for new revenue like never before. So too are their demands on Intellectual Property (IP) – to help them capitalize on market opportunities faster. What do the new frontiers in IP mean to your organization? How can you achieve more with your IP assets, your IP function and your innovation team?
Charting the modern-day IP professional’s progression
Find out what this means for you and your career development as our panelists discuss how evolving market forces and a changing innovation landscape are transforming the role of IP practitioners:
• Globalization, competition, innovation – impact on IP professionals
• Automation and AI – risk, opportunity or both?
• What embodies the modern-day IP professional?
• Charting the developmental milestones for an early career IP professional
• Delivering new value and new services with a modern, high-performance IP function
Advancing knowledge capture in the innovation process
Join our panelists as they discuss:
• Is there a universal approach to knowledge capture and management?
• Balancing open innovation, collaboration and protection
• Cracking the knowledge capture conundrum – how IP can help
• The business imperative for greater collaboration between R&D and IP
• How innovation management and the role of IP differs across industries
The future of IP in the metaverse
Join our panelists as they look at:
• What all IP and trademark professionals should know about the metaverse
• How developments in the virtual world impact IP value creation, extraction and protection
• The challenges facing IP offices around the world, how are they responding
• Impact on IP and trademark practitioners’ knowledge and skill sets