Trademark Notice Clarivate, Clarivate Analytics
, and its logo are trademarks of Clarivate Analytics
.Fair Use Guidelines
Clarivate Analytics takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks. "Fair use" of Clarivate Analytics trademarks, that is, use by a third party without express permission or license, is limited to text-only references to Clarivate Analytics trademarks such as product and service names, and excludes Clarivate Analytics logos. In such references, you must be truthful, must not disparage Clarivate Analytics, and must not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Clarivate Analytics and your company, its products, and its services. You may not use Clarivate Analytics trademarks in a manner which could cause confusion as to Clarivate Analytics sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
Except as stated above, Clarivate Analytics trademarks may not be used by third parties without express permission. To obtain permission, please contact us:Clarivate Analytics
22 Thomson Place, 36T3
Boston, MA 02210
Attn: Julie Gillis, Esq.General Usage
Proper use of Clarivate Analytics trademarks reinforces their role as brands for our products and services, and helps prevent them from becoming generic names that can be used by anyone. By adhering to the following rules, you help protect Clarivate Analytics investment in its trademarks:
- When a Clarivate Analytics product is mentioned in communications, ownership by Clarivate Analytics must be attributed in a footnote either on the page/screen where the Clarivate Analytics trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced. For example, Clarivate is a trademark of the Clarivate Analytics group.
- Do not create any new logo for Clarivate Analytics or Clarivate Analytics product names.
- Do not incorporate any Clarivate Analytics product names into your company's product names.
- Do not incorporate any Clarivate Analytics names into any internet root domains or subdomains owned by your company.
- Do not use the Clarivate Analytics taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with Clarivate Analytics product names.
- Alterations of the approved Clarivate Analytics trademark are not allowed, for example:
- Do not change the form or representation of the product name, including misspelling, capitalization or punctuation.
- Do not abbreviate or incorrectly capitalize Clarivate Analytics trademarks. For example, write "Clarivate Analytics " not "CA".
- Do not use the Clarivate Analytics trademark name for a product or service as a noun or verb, in the possessive form (for example, Clarivate Analytics’) or in the plural form unless the trademark itself appears in that form.
Do not use Clarivate Analytics trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your internet domain name. This helps prevent internet users from being confused as to whether you or Clarivate Analytics is the source of the Web site.
Open Source Software
Most open source licenses do not grant, and many exclude, a license of trademark rights. Do not assume you can use the name of a source code base in the name of your distribution developed from that code base. Without a license or permission, you may not incorporate Clarivate Analytics trademarks in the name of your distribution or other products that incorporate open source elements. Truthful statements incorporating a trademark are generally allowed (for example, in the format "MyImplementation, derived from Trademarked ProductName"), but you should check the terms of the license for the original source code or any posted trademark guidelines for the project.
For more information regarding use of Clarivate Analytics logos, please contact us:
22 Thomson Place, 36T3
Boston, MA 02210
Attn: Julie Gillis, Esq.
List of Trademarks
Below is a current listing of trademarks owned by Clarivate Analytics in various countries. Please note that laws concerning use and marking of trademarks or product names vary by country. Always consult a local attorney for additional guidance.
To the extent a name or logo does not appear on the list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Clarivate Analytics or its affiliates has established in any of its trademarks and logos.
AIDS CYBER JOURNAL & Design
ANNUAL DRUG DATA REPORT & Design
ARTS & HUMANITIES CITATION INDEX
ARTS & HUMANITIES SEARCH
BIBLIOGRAPHIES MADE EASY
BIOLOGICAL ABSTRACTS (Stylized)
BIOMEDICAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION ONLINE (BBILINE)
BIOSIS AUTHOR CONNECT
CENTURY OF SCIENCE
CITE WHILE YOU WRITE
CURRENT AND CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS (CCT) IN MEDICINE
CURRENT CHEMICAL REACTIONS
CURRENT CONTENTS CONNECT
CURRENT CONTENTS ON DISKETTE
CURRENT TOPICS IN MEDICAL MYCOLOGY
D.N. & P. J.R. PROUS S.A. BARCELONA
DATA CITATION INDEX
DERWENT BIOTECHNOLOGY RESOURCE
DERWENT PATENTS CITATION INDEX
DERWENT WEB OF ENGINEERING
DERWENT WEB OF NANOTECHNOLOGY
DERWENT WEB OF SOFTWARE
DERWENT WORLD PATENTS INDEX
DRUG NEWS & PERSPECTIVES THE INTERNATIONAL DRUG NEWSPAPER
DRUGS OF THE FUTURE
EARLY WARNING SYSTEM
ENTAGEN ACCELERATING INSIGHT
EUCOR - WIR GEBEN MARKEN SICHERHEIT
INDEX TO SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL PROCEEDINGS
INDEX TO SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES PROCEEDINGS-
INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL ABSTRACTS
ISI WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
ISI WEB OF SCIENCE
JOURNAL CITATION REPORTS
JOURNAL USE REPORTS
MAKING THE INTERNET SAFE FOR BUSINESS
MANUSCRIPT CENTRAL OPTIMA
MEDICAMENTOS DE ACTUALIDAD
METHODS AND FINDINGS IN EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINCIAL PHARMACOLOGY JOSE PROUS COCHS - BARCELONA
METODOS TERAPEUTICOS DE ACTUALIDAD
NAME THE NAME
NIPPON TECHNICAL SERVICE
PC MASTER LITE
PROTECTING BRANDS IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
PROUS SCIENCE INTEGRITY
PROUS SCIENCE MOLECULAR LANDSCAPES
PROUS SCIENCE NETWORK
REGULATORY ONLINE LEARNING
SCIENCE CITATION INDEX
SOCIAL SCIENCES CITATION INDEX
THE PROUS SCIENCE AIDS CYBERJOURNAL
THE REACTION CENTER
TRIPLE MAP CONNECTIONS MATTER
WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
WEB OF SCIENCE
WEB OF SCIENCE AUTHOR CONNECT
ZOOLOGICAL RECORD ONLINE
Last updated: December 2016